Trick or treat ! On October 31, children will dress up as ghosts or with creepy masks to scare the wits out of you. Are you already into the Halloween spirit ?
Charlotte Bartholomé made this colourful Halloween structure. Give it a try !
WHAT YOU NEED
- Vanda, orchid
- Rose, rosehips
- Solanum tuberosum, dried
- Summer squash
- Metal structure
- OASIS® Bindwire
- Thick wire
- Brown gutta
- Orange wool
- Little lady figurine (bridesmaid size)
HOW YOU DO IT
- Make bundles of the Solanum vine and attach these to your metal structure.
- Manipulate the Bindwire to make a crown shape that you fix under the little lady.
- Fix a long, thick piece of wire to the sleeve of the figurine and wind the wool all around the sleeve and the wire.
- Attach what you have just prepared to your Solanum structure.
- Fix the mini pumpkins to the structure, using the thick wire covered in gutta.
- Finish with garlands of Physalis.
You will find dozens of floral creations in Fleur@Home Winter 2018 !