We’re welcoming candle light and flowers to create a wintery atmosphere at the table. This beautiful floral star is perfect as a Christmas DIY decoration.
What do you need?
- OASIS® stars
- Flat cane
- Hot glue
- Candle holder (with stakes)
- Water tubes for orchids
- Sequined mini-balls
- Artificial snow
DIY Christmas decoration: how to make it?
1. Soak the floral foam stars.
2. Glue the pieces of flat cane on the wooden edge of the star using hot glue. Tip: Cut the cane into different lengths.
3. Stick the pine foliage as well as the candle holder, the buttercups and the tubes holding the Phalaenopsis into the floral foam.
4. Finish off with the Malus branches and the small sequined balls.
5. Sprinkle artificial snow over the arrangement.
Find more Christmas DIY ideas in Fleur Créatif
Prepare for the holiday season with our latest issues.
❄️ The newest issue with plenty of floral ideas for a festive winter, tips & tricks from floral designers and lots of inspiration from Japan and Russia. View in the Fleur Bookshop.
🎄 The autumn special with floral ideas for autumn, Christmas and New Year: table decorations, floral Christmas trees, wreaths, winter bouquets,… View in the Fleur Bookshop.
A design by Fleur Créatif florist Charlotte Bartholomé.