Colourful Flowers For Summer
[email protected] florist Charlotte Bartholomé welcomes you to the garden with this cheerful flower design! A stunning piece with summer flowers such as garden roses, sunflowers, purple cone flower, sea lavender… Get started yourself with our step-by-step instructions.
What do you need?
- Dried palm leaf
- Echinacea purpurea, purple cone flower
- Helianthus, sunflower
- Echinops, Great globe thistle
- Rosa ‘Houdini’, rose
- Eryngium, snakeroot
- Panicum ‘Fountain’, fountain panic grass
- Craspedia, billy buttons
- Hypericum, St. John’s wort
- Limonium, sea lavender
- Polygonum cuspidatum, Japanese knotweed
- A large pot
- OASIS® Rustic Grapevine Wire
- OASIS® blocks
- Hot glue
- Chicken wire
- Cling film
- Adhesive tape
This is how you make it!
1. Create a pretty drop shape with the chicken wire.
2. Cover it in cling film, then with adhesive tape to strengthen it and make it watertight.
3. Decorate the outside with the dried leaves, starting with the tip.
4. Run a piece of Rustic Wire through the structure in three places to fix it.
5. Stick some felt inside the base, then put the floral foam in it
6. Place the Polygonum branches in the pot, which has been previously filled with floral foam
7. Pour the bark around the base of the branches to hide the floral foam
8. Hook the structure into the branches of Polygonum.
9. Decorate with the flowers to give a harmonious, country style.