Category - Flowerfestival
Aalsmeer Flower Festival invites you to enjoy flowers and plants in combination with art and culture. This year’s theme is Flowers & Fashion!
What to see and to do?
- Flower Designs | This won’t surprise you: Aalsmeer Flower Festival shows you the work of great flower designers. So… get your camera out and shoot!
- Flowers & Fashion | Flowers and fashion belong together! You will find the AFF 2020 theme in the creations of the flower designers, in a large exhibition in the Flower Art Museum and in various activities.
- Flowers & Art | Flowers are an endless source of inspiration for artists and creative people. You can see this in the Flower Art Museum and at the Nature Art Fair, which this year takes place simultaneously with AFF. Surprising (flower) art can also be found at the Historical Garden. Let yourself be inspired!
- Flowers & Food | Flowers and plants are not only decoration, they are often also a great ingredient. During AFF you can visit Het Tuinhuis at the Historical Garden for a wonderful break. They often cook with local and home-grown products. The Flower Art Museum serves, among other things, fresh apple pie and ‘Aalsmeers turfje’ (cake).
- Workshops & Demo’s | Watching is fun, but you can also get started yourself. Register for a creative workshop, visit a demonstration or get informed by professionals. The full program will be announced on this site.
The 7th edition of Alsmeer Flower Festival takes place from Friday 19 June until Wednesday 24 June 2020. All days open from 11:00 am – 17:00 pm.
Tip: Buy your ticket before 5 June and pay €7.50 instead of €10.
More info: www.aalsmeerflowerfestival.nl
Google Map - , ()