Join a new and exclusive floral workshop tour with master florists behind Fleur Créatif’s show-stopping designs.
“We are delighted to announce that we have teamed up with leading flower magazine and organiser of must-see Fleuramour events, Fleur Créatif, on an unmissable tour to Belgium”, says ECT Travel.
Fleur Créatif has opened up its address book for the first time giving flower fans a unique opportunity to visit some of the designers responsible for the extraordinary creations featured in the magazine and at the Fleuramour events.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Hands-on workshops with three of Fleur Créatif’s best known designers – Tom de Houwer, Moniek Vanden Berghe and Geert Pattyn
- A guided tour of a flower farm
- A private visit to Frederiek Van Pamel’s flower shop in Bruges
- Visits two floral whosalers
- An inspirational trip to Rubens House Museum in Antwerp
- Time in four of Belgium’s must-see cities – Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges
Leaving on : 10/06/2019
Arriving back on : 14/06/2019
Depart from Manchester I Birmingham I London Heathrow
Visit ecttravel.com for more details.