In this summery DIY, our [email protected] floral designer Charlotte Bartholomé explains how you can make the beautiful flower screen yourself. This is a lovely garden decoration during summertime. Have fun!
What do you need?
- Dried leaves
- Veronica, veronique
- Metal frame
- Insulation board
- Wooden sticks
- Adhesive tape
- Cold glue
- Plastic vials
This is how you make it
1. Attach your insulation board to your metal frame by simply wrapping adhesive tape around it.
2. Cover everything by gluing on the dried leaves.
3. Cut the Polygonums lengthwise and nail them to the panel.
4. Stick your wooden sticks between the Polygonums to create a nice design.
5. Link the sticks together with the string, repeating this several times.
6. Cover your plastic pipettes with thin strips of dried leaves.
7. Wedge your vials between your stretched rope and decorate with your flowers.