It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Don’t know what to give your loved one yet? Try this last minute idea and show your love with beautiful spring flowers!
This colourful design was created by our Fleur @ Home florist Charlotte Bartholomé for the Fleur Creatif Special Spring 2020 issue. Charlotte made a flower arrangement that is certainly suitable for your partner on Valentine’s Day, but actually you can give this cute design to everyone you love: your mother, brother, sister or your best friend. Have fun arranging it!
What do you need?
- Fritillaria meleagris, snake’s head
- Ranunculus, buttercup
- Rosa, rose
- Panicum ‘Fountain’, fountain panic grass
- Hypericum, St. John’s wort
- Achillea millefolium, yarrow
- Sewing thread to match the felt
- A sewing needle
- A small square glass vase
This is how you make it:
🌹 Sew the felt in the shape of a bag. Use this as a decorative cover for the vase.
🌹 Put the vase inside the bag.
🌹 Make a colourful, natural-looking bouquet.