Iris is a flower with a strong character. The flower stands out because of its distinct colour. We like to let the Iris play the starring role in this beautiful spring arrangement.
What you need
List of botanicals
- Cetraria Islandica, Iceland moss
- Iris hollandica, Dutch iris
List of non-botanical materials
- Floral foam spheres in different sizes
- Glue+glue sticks
- Vases (that fit in the floral foam spheres)
How to make it
- Make an opening in the floral foam sphere with a knife (to insert the vase) and also cut a slice from the bottom so that the floral foam sphere does not move.
- Attach the moss to the floral foam sphere with the glue gun.
- Insert the Iris in the vases.
Tip: You can also cover some bulbs completely with moss. That’s how you make a nice combination.
This ‘Blue Iris’ arrangement was created by Rani Galle. Curious about more floral creations ? Order the spring edition of Fleur Créatif.