Combine the impressive castle domain of Alden Biesen in Belgium with 140,000 flowers and you will end up in a fairy tale setting during Fleuramour! But this year, there is much more to do.
SO MUCH TO SEE
Each year, more than 15,000 visitors are enchanted by these fenomenal flower decorations made with 140,000 flowers.
A 100 floral designers from around the world will engage around the challenging theme of ‘Back to the Future’.
SO MUCH TO DO
- Computer games and virtual worlds, you wouldn’t immediately link them to flowers. Still, they mix surprisingly well. Virtual Secret is a company that specializes in Virtual Reality games and they are coming to Fleuramour! Be sure to visit their stand and get lost in a virtual flower world…
- Fleuramour’s theme is “Back to the future” and you can take that literally. During the flower event, you can have your future predicted by means of flowers! “I guide people in their personal development and bring them closer to themselves and their inner energy”, says Isabelle Blomme, lifecoach and hypnotherapist. Are you curious about your personal story? Be sure to visit Isabelle at Fleuramour. Who knows, maybe a great future is waiting for you…
- You have the opportunity to participate in different workshops. These are given by international top florists. Note: The number of participants is limited. Don’t hesitate to subscribe!
- On Friday 27 September 2019, Fleuramour will start with the traditional Hat Day. Design your most beautiful headgear with flowers and/or plants and wear it during the hat parade. Who knows, you might win first prize!
- Last year, Fleuramour’s top-notch fashion show was received time and again with a thunderous round of applause. This year, American event designer Holly Heider Chapple will treat you to a sparkling flower show in Alden Biesen’s ‘Riding School’. Be sure to get there on time! The number of seats is limited.