Colourful paper and ditto flowers? Not only fashionable but also perfect for a sunny summer creation. Do you want to make your own beautiful DIY flower arrangement? Follow the step-by-step instructions and enjoy!
What do you need?
- Different colours of paper
- Glue stick
- Closable test tubes
- Thin board
This is how you make it
1. Create a base of around 20 sheets of paper by means of the adhesive technique and reinforce the back with a shelf to be able to hang it.
2. Construct a composition against the wall with the various surfaces.
3. Fill the closable test tubes with water and insert the individual flowers.
4. Then make the composition by dividing the flowers into the construction.