Do you like a sweet piece of cake? This tart looks so yummy. This design with two fitting shapes, from Ivan Poelman, is perfect to say ‘I love you’ or – why not? – ‘Goodbye’ to a loved one.
What you need :
- Pandanus, screw palm leaf
- Cosmos bipinnatus, cosmos
- Chrysanthemum, several different kinds
- Rosa ‘Cupcake’ roses
- Hydrangea macrophilla
- Zinnia elegans, zinnia
- Dianthus ‘Green Trick’, moss carnation
- OASIS® Design Sheet
How you make it :
- Make a circular shape from the Design Sheet.
- Cut a pie-shaped piece from the circle.
- Wet the floral foam and staple the screw palm leaves to all exposed sides.
- Insert the large flowers first and then fill in with the remaining flowers.
- Decorate the slice with Hydrangea petals and a ‘Cupcake’ rose.
You will find more creations in the Autumn edition of Fleur Creatif !