Fleur Créatif editor-in-chief An Theunynck and EMC driving force Tomas De Bruyne went over all the floral trends, colours and materials and systematically shaped the stylish Trend Report 2022.
“At last, all floral trends have been bundled, so that you can give your creative process a boost. Moreover, the trends are compiled by and for floral designers and everyone who loves flowers. With concrete tips about which flowers and green materials to use for each trend,” says An Theunynck.
The Trend Report 2022 introduces 4 new floral trends:
- BLOOMING BENEVOLENCE
- GENTLE CARESS
- INSPIRITED YOU
Each trend is discussed in detail in the publication:
- inspiring moodboards;
- an overview of the most important colours;
- Insights into the trend and the EMC perspective on the trend;
- info on materials, products, patterns, flowers and plants;
- and much more!
How to read your digital magazine?
The English publication of the Trend Report 2022 is only available digitally in the FLEUR BOOKSHOP.
Please follow these steps to gain acces:
1. Purchase the digital magazine. There will be no shipping costs charged.
2. You’ll receive a link to read the digital magazine as an online flipbook on this website (www.fleurcreatif.com).
3. You’ll have to enter a personal code to get acces to the magazine. You’ll receive this code immediately after your purchase.
You’ll get lifetime access to this digital magazine!
There are no reviews yet.