- The rates of the subscription formulas we offer include VAT (where applicable) and shipping costs.
- Applicable standard rates are published in the colophon and on the magazine’s website.
- Rates, offer, frequency of publication, editorial formula and the media channel (print/online/…) may be changed at any time. Changes will be communicated in the magazine and on the website.
- The subscription rate you subscribe to remains valid throughout the subscription period (usually 12 months).
Duration, renewal and expiry of subscription
- Subscriptions are undertaken for the agreed period or number of editions..
- Within a subscription period, the subscription can only be canceled towards the end of the agreed term.
- After a subscription period – unless terminated – the subscription will be automatically renewed for a period of 12 months at the standard rate applicable at that time. You will receive an invoice/invitation for the renewal of the subscription in the month preceding the end of the subscription period.
- After (automatic) renewal, you can stop your subscription immediately. The invoice/invitation for renewal will be credited.
- Only after payment of the invoice/invitation for renewal of the subscription , the subscription will be reactivated.
- An unpaid invoice/invitation for renewal of the subscription will be automatically credited after 2 months.
- Cancellation can be done by post or e-mail. You will receive a confirmation.
Welcome gift or discount
- If the offer includes a premium, it will be sent to you 2-3 weeks after receipt of your payment.
- Offers with a welcome gift are valid while stocks last.
- Any discount offers are limited in time and cannot be combined with other offers. If you order via the webshop, you have the option of using a discount code during the ordering process. A discount code is a code you receive through a promotional campaign to obtain a discount on a particular subscription. Before confirming your order, you can enter the discount code in your shopping basket.
Signing up for a subscription
- You can register for a subscription by sending us an order form by post or e-mail or by contacting us by telephone. Or you can register online on the webshop of the magazine. You will receive an invoice/invitation for payment as confirmation.
- The subscription is established as soon as we have processed your payment administratively. We make every effort to start the subscription as soon as possible.
- You will receive the first issue after registration of the payment within a period of fourteen days or on the next issue date after registration of the payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order.
Your data and privacy
- Rekad nv collects, records and processes the personal data of its customers and subscribers for taking out a subscription and related activities such as purchasing products, using some parts of a website or app, registering for an event, participating in a competition or promotion . This data is deemed to have been voluntarily provided to us by you.
- Address changes in connection with delivery or invoicing must be notified in writing to our customer service department no later than 14 days before the effective date of the change. Inaccuracies in the subscriber’s address or name should also be communicated as soon as possible.
- The processing of personal data by Rekad nv is subject to Belgian law.
Paying for your subscription
- There are several payment options: online payment (secure, with invoice) or bank transfer with invoice.
Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to cancel the agreement within a period of 14 days, without giving any reason. This period runs from the day of delivery of the first magazine to the subscriber. To exercise this right, you must inform us formally (by e-mail, telephone, post ) that you wish to cancel the subscription. You will receive written confirmation of the cancellation via mail or letter.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised, the costs of return are for the customer’s account.
- You will also provide us with an account number for a refund. The refund shall be made within 30 days of receipt of the revocation and of the return of the product.
- We confirm that our goods conform to your order and meet the normal expectations you may have of them taking into account the specifications of the product
- You are obliged to check the number and condition of the products upon delivery. In the event of damage or if the delivery does not correspond to the order, you must inform our customer service department as soon as possible (by e-mail, post or telephone) and return the items to us immediately. After we have received the returned product from you, we will send you a new product free of charge or the product will match your order.
- If you have any questions, comments or complaints, you may contact Customer Service at any time by post, e-mail or telephone. Customer Service will deal with your request as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you.
The delivery date
- During the subscription period, Rekad nv will endeavour to deliver the magazine on time.
- The delivery date is an approximate date only, its expiry does not annul the contract and in no case gives rise to any compensation.
- In case of force majeure, Rekad S.A. shall be entitled to suspend or delay deliveries
- The copyrights and other intellectual property and corresponding rights relating to the magazines are owned by Rekad nv and/or its licensors. Subscriber and customer acknowledge these rights and will refrain from infringing them.
Our customer service
- Rekad N.V. ,Customer Service, Geelseweg 47 A, B – 2200 HERENTALS, Tel: 0032(0)14/28 60 80, [email protected], www.rekad.be
Application of the subscription terms
- Subscribing to a subscription implies your acceptance of these subscription terms and conditions.
- They cancel and replace all previous subscription conditions and are part of the general sales conditions of Rekad N.V.
- All rights and claims of Rekad nv in these subscription terms and conditions apply equally to third parties engaged by Rekad nv.
- These conditions are published online at www.rekad.be and on the website of the relevant magazine and will be sent free of charge on request. A request can be addressed to customer service.
- Rekad nv reserves the right to amend terms and conditions. The amended conditions will come into force as soon as they are published on www.rekad.be and on the website of the magazine concerned. From that moment on, they will apply to the agreements to be concluded.
- All rights, obligations and offers to which these subscription conditions apply, as well as the general conditions themselves and any agreement, shall be governed exclusively by Belgian law.
- Rekad N.V. , Lieven Hemschoote, Geelseweg 47 A, B – 2200 Herentals, www.rekad.be, Ond. Nr. /BTW BE 0415.550.572, RPR Antwerpen, department Turnhout