This beautiful winter wreath with early-blooming hellebore flowers already brings a touch of spring into your home.
What do you need?
- Tillandsia air plant
- Pinus, needles
- Trachycarpus, fruit
- Glass tray
- Gold coloured tray with holes
- Binding wire
- Water vials
How do you make this winter wreath with Hellebore?
Follow the step-by-step instructions and make this floral design yourself.
1. Weave Salix twigs through the holes of the goldcoloured tray. Make sure that the right ‘tension’ is created, so that the construction can remain standing.
2. Hang pine needles in the middle in the holes of the tray.
3. Place water vials between the pine needles.
4. Finish with flowers, fruit of Trachycarpus and Tillandsia.
5. Present the whole thing on a glass tray.
Ready! ? Share your floral design on Facebook/Instagram and tag @fleurcreatifmagazine. We are looking forward to seeing your creations! ?
Find more DIY ideas in Fleur Créatif Magazine