Snow, ice, pine cones and white light are winter ingredients. With ice, wax, candles and white flowers you can make memorable icy creations. This masterpiece is a beautiful creation of Fleur Creatif floral designer Jan Deridder. Discover how to make it yourself!
What do you need?
- Betula, Birch trunk
- Pinus, pine cones
- Tillandsia usneoides
- Rebar, steel rod
- Binding wire
- Water vials
- Candle wax
How to make this wintry floral arrangement?
1. Attach a piece of Rebar to the wooden trunk and fold it to one side. Make a string of pine cones using binding wire and then wrap it around the iron.
2. Heat candle wax over a bain-marie and pour it over the structure. With the rest of the wax, you can form cubes that you can glue between the pine cones.
3. Hang strands of Tillandsia here and there. Attach water vials between the strands and arrange the Phalaenopsis here in between horizontally.
We hope you enjoy making this floral arrangement!
Did you see the new Fleur Créatif issue?
Order yours now and discover lots of floral arranging ideas for winter and the holiday season.
- Festive table decorations with flowers
- Floral ideas for winter, both traditional and trendy
- Fun, challenging DIY ideas for Christmas and New Year
- Tips & tricks from talented floral designers
- Inspiration from Japan and Russia
- More than 80 pages of floral inspiration!